1. Community Centered Development.
2. Research Based Planing, Monitoring and Implementation.
3. Bottom up Approach in Planing and Implementation.
4. Need Based Program and Implementation.
5. Transfer Science and Technology to Rural Areas.
6. Social for indigenous Knowledge.
7. Farmers to Farmers Training and Adoption.
8. Development of Sustainable and Scalable Projects.
9 .Focus on Vulnerable and Weaker Section.
10. Development of Strengthening of Community Based Organization.
To undertake the preservation of natural resources mainly land and water vegetation to sustain life on this planet by maintaining an ecosystem and preventing exploitation of these resources by some section of the society and ensuring equitable distribution to meet the basic need of especially the poor.
Care and service for the educational, economic, cultural needs, welfare and well being of all the persons residing in India, irrespective of cast, creed, race, sex, language or religion. More specifically downtrodden, economically backward rural folk living below the poverty line in particular with prejudice.
1. Service beyond Self.
3. Respect for Human Beings and values.
4. Truth Fullness
5. Maintain a Vision
8. Non profit Integrity
9. Co-operation beyond boarders
10.Comprehensive View point
11. Public Mindedness