1. Developed 2630 small water harvesting units or farm ponds and harvesting 2104 Million litre of water every year.
2. Developed 32 big lakes with the area of 3 to 30 Acres and harvesting 1150 million litres of water every year.
3. Provided irrigation facilities to 5120 Hectares of farm land and helped 4800 farmers. Farmers are getting second crop through this irrigation.
4. More than 250 Hectares of horticulture crop benefitted through farm ponds
5. Covered 800 acres of land under System of Rice Intensification (SRI) method. Farmers are getting 30% extra crop production through this effort.
6. Total 1250 Self Help Groups (SHGs) and 1500 Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) are promoted and extended 50 Crores of micro finance to 10000 families for income generation activities.
7. Provided learning materials, basic necessity materials and scholarships to the 1500 poor and orphan children to continue education in the working area.
8. Provided micro insurance for the low income groups covering 2000 families.
9. Developed 150 energy efficient smokeless choolas (Boiling water stoves) and 250 cooking stoves.
10. Preparation of 4 bio-diversity registers.
11. Created 10000 small water harvesting pits in community forest land
12. Provided skills trainings to 500 women on driving, computer, beautician and stitching.
13. Provided internet literacy under “Internet Saathi” Programme to 1.79 Lakhs rural women.
14. Planted more than 44000 seedlings with focusing on Non-timber Forest Product seedlings and fruit seedlings.